In this world there never is a time where you will have all things you desire at once. As people we are constantly evolving and wanting better things for ourselves. At the point where you manage to get all you could ever want there’s always something new or something you didn’t know about that you will want. Do not wait until its perfect because it may never be perfect.
It may be a dream, job or business that you really want to start, start now with what you have and where you are. When God puts a dream or passion in your heart, He has already equipped you with all you need. We are smart beings and we can come up with ways to make money or anything you set your mind to and are willing to do anything in order to succeed. Of you sit around and dwindle your fingers and say, “I do not have money “or come up with excuses for not working towards your dream. Start with what you have and as time goes on things will fall into place.
Do your research on what you want to learn how write a résumé, how to pitch ideas and learn from others in the same industry. Look at the journey of others a see how they started and to be honest if you look closely you will realize that most of them did not have much when they started. Sit down and really think of what you want and write down what you will do about it and the plans forward. A few points to remember:
- If you do not know exactly what you want to do its ok, as you are doing something and not sitting around your purpose will be revealed to you. But try not to sit around and wait for things to just happen.
- Set realistic goals that are achievable to you. When setting goals it’s very easy to get carried away. We all have to go through various stages: be careful not to want to take the elevator or escalator but rather take the stairs and let nature take its course.
- Find someone you are accountable to, someone who will push you. As well as someone already in the same industry to help and advise you.
- Keep learning from others and improve your craft.
- And most importantly keep praying for guidance in all you do.